Glasgow Film is committed to ongoing action to minimise the impact of our activities on the environment. We aim to:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers.
- Meet or exceed all environmental legislation that relates to the organisation.
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our decision making and activities.
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout the organisation.
- Communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it.
- Strive to continually improve our environmental performance and minimise the social impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities.
All employees must ensure that they minimise their individual environmental impact. We occupy a unique and valuable historic building, and it is the responsibility of every employee to look after both the building itself and our immediate environment.
Read the Creative Carbon Scotland Case Study here.
Our Environmental Policy is reviewed annually by Office manager/Green Champion Caroline Rice, Chief Executive Jaki McDougall and the Board of Trustees.