Sponsorship is an effective and unique way of promoting your product or service. Sponsorship of the arts can target a wide range of cultures and ages generating maximum impact.
As a registered charity, a partnership with Glasgow Film can tick boxes for your Corporate Social Responsibility. Opportunities are available to support our pioneering educational and accessible initiatives including
- Visible Cinema - for deaf and hard of hearing audiences
- Dramatic Enquiry - an immersive in-role experience utilizing film and Philosophical Enquiry
- Access Film Club - autism friendly screenings.
Find out more on our latest projects and how you can support our work here.
The GFT Development team can create a package tailored to suit your business needs and a range of budgets. We will work closely with you to ensure that your message reaches the widest possible audience and generates maximum impact. Our partnership opportunities include but are not limited to; branding, marketing, advertising, product placement, revenue generation and corporate hospitality.
We also have sponsorship opportunities in specific areas within Glasgow Film;
- Glasgow Film Festival
- Glasgow Short Film Festival
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Educational Programmes
- Accessible Screenings – Visible Cinema, Access Film Club and Take 2 Access
- Signature Strands: Cult Classics, Sound & Vision, Crossing The Line (experimental cinema and artist moving image) and unique one-off seasons
To find out more about how you can be associated with the GFT call Liana or Lorna from the Development team on 0141 352 8604 or email firstname.lastname@example.org