GSA, Reid Building
The Glasgow School of Art, Reid Building
164 Renfrew Street Glasgow
tel: 0141 353 4500
Getting to Venue
- There is no car park at this venue.
- The drop off point is on Renfrew Street.
- The closest railway station is Central Station or Queen Street Station and is a 15 minute walk to the venue. Visit ScotRail for more information and to book your train tickets.
- The closest subway station is Cowcaddens, which is a 5 minute walk to the venue.
- First buses 16, 18, 44, 44a and 57 all stop near the venue.
- The main access for the venue is from Renfrew Street.
- The main wheelchair access for the venue is from Renfrew Street.
- The outside pavement is flush with the entrance to the building.
- The entrance doors open automatically.
- There are no steps between the entrance and the event space.
- There is an accessible lift.
Inside the Venue
- There are disabled toilets, one on each floor.
- The venue has induction loops and infrared.
- Guide dogs are welcome.
Where the Event is Taking Place
- There is seating available.
- The venue has grey concrete flooring.
- The event space has bright lighting.
- The venue is well ventilated.