100 Eastvale Place
tel: 0141 337 1731
Getting to Venue
- The venue has its own car park down the street, which is free after 6pm. The venue also has a yard that is available, but the venue would need to be made aware if this yard is going to be used prior to the event.
- The venue does not have a designated drop off point.
- The closest railway station is Exhibition Centre or Partick Station. Visit ScotRail for more information and to book your tickets.
- The closest subway station is Kelvinhall Station.
- The closest bus stop is Argyle Street in Finnieston.
- The main access for the venue is the black door at 100 Eastvale Place.
- The main wheelchair access for the venue is the black door at 100 Eastvale Place.
- Part of the outside pavement is flush with the entrance to the building.
- The entrance doors do not open automatically.
- There are steps between the entrance and the event space.
- There is an accessible lift.
Inside the Venue
- There are two disabled toilets – one on the ground floor and one on the first floor
- There is a bar open for the event, but does not have a wheelchair level dispense bar.
- The venue does not have induction loops and infrared.
- Guide dogs are welcome.
Where the Event is Taking Place
- Seating is available.
- The event space has concrete grey flooring.
- The event space lighting is dim.
- The venue is well ventilated.