Ashton Lane, Glasgow, G12 8SJ
tel: 0845 166 6002
Getting to Venue
- The Grosvenor does not have a car park, but there is a pay and display car park behind Jinty McGinty’s at the top of Ashton Lane that guests can use. There are no accessible spaces in that car park and the terrain is steep.
- Charing Cross station is around a 30minute walk from the venue. Visit ScotRail for more information and to book your train ticket.
- The drop off point is directly outside the cinema on Ashton Lane.
- The nearest subway station is Hillhead, which is a 2 minute walk away.
- The main access for the venue is the front door on Ashton Lane.
- The main wheelchair access for the venue is at the front door on Ashton Lane (underneath the cinema readograph).
- The outside pavement is flush with the entrance to the building.
- The entrance doors do not open automatically.
- There are no steps between the entrance and the event space.
- The venue is all on ground level, but there is an accessible lift if guests wish to visit the neighbouring Grosvenor Café.
Inside the Venue
- There is one accessible toilet on the ground floor
- There is a bar open for the event and it is wheelchair accessible.
- The venue does not have an induction loop or infrared.
- Guide dogs are welcome.
Where the Event is Taking Place
- There is seating available.
- The flooring is mid-brown carpet tiling.
- Lighting will be dimmed.
- The venue is well ventilated.