GFF is committed to ensuring an open and accessible environment for everyone.
Glasgow Film Theatre
12 Rose Street
Tel: 0141 332 6565
Getting to and from the Venue
- Nine accessible parking spaces are available in Cambridge Street.
- There is a drop off point at the front entrance of GFT.
- The closest bus stop is on Sauchiehall Street. Buses servicing this stop include First Bus: 3, 4, 4A, 18, 19, 19A, 747, N2, N6, N9, N18, N240, N267, X1A, M11, X81, 4B
Glasgow City Bus: 15
City Sightseeing: C1
McGills Bus: 7
Stuarts Bus: 240X
- The closest train station is Queen Street Station. TransPennine Express offer a handy guide to visiting Glasgow by train, or visit ScotRail.
- The closest subway is Cowcaddens, www.spt.co.uk/subway.
- There is one entrance to GFT, 12 Rose Street.
- The outside pavement is flush with the left hand side entrance to the building.
- The entrance door on the left hand side opens automatically.
- There will be a GFF volunteer nearby to assist if required.
- There is ramp access to Cinema 2 & 3 and steps or lift access to Cinema 1.
Inside the Venue
- Tickets can be collected from the box office on ground level. There is a low level counter.
- The lift is wheelchair accessible.
- One accessible toilet is located on ground level, down the ramp towards Cinema 2 & 3.
- A café will be open on the ground floor during the Festival (take away only).
- Guide dogs are welcome.
- The CEA Card is accepted at GFT.
- Wheelchair spaces for all venues including GFT must be booked in advance through GFT Box Office, 0141 332 6535.
- Wheelchair spaces available at GFT include four spaces for Cinema 1, two spaces for Cinema 2 and two spaces for Cinema 3.
Inside the cinemas
- Cinema style, pop up seats are available.
- Our cinemas have carpeted floors
- Our venue has low level lighting throughout and the cinema spaces are dark during film screenings.
- Our venue is well ventilated.
GFT also offers an infrared sound facility for the hearing-impaired. This enables you to control the volume at which you listen to the film. Please ask at Box Office for a head set.