tel: 0141 212 8815
Getting to and from the Venue
- There is ample parking available at Drygate. Accessible parking is available near the entrance to the venue.
- There is a drop off point close to the entrance of the venue.
- The closest bus stops are on John Knox Street and Duke Street.
- Nearest bus stops to the venue are the 89, 90, 41.
- The closest train station is High Street Station and is a 7 minute walk to the venue. Visit ScotRail for more information and to book your train tickets.
- There are multiple entrances to Drygate. The best entrance for wheelchair access is the main entrance.
- The front entrance door does not open automatically and is 1m wide.
- The front entrance door is not heavy.
- There will be a GFF volunteer nearby to offer assistance if required.
Inside the Venue
- The lift is wheelchair accessible. The floor space is 1.4m x 1.1m.
- One accessible toilet is available. This is located on the first floor near the lift.
- Two bars will be open. One bar is located on the ground floor and the other is on the first floor.
- The venue does not have induction loops or infrared.
- Guide dogs are welcome.
- Wheelchair spaces need to be booked in advance through GFT.
Where the Event is Taking Place
- Bench seating, chairs and sofas will be available at this event.
- The aisles in the event space are 1.2m wide.
- The venue has cement flooring.
- The venue is well ventilated.