731 – 735 Great Western Road
tel: 0141 357 6200
Getting to Venue
- There is no car park at the venue.
- There is a drop off point on Byres Road, at the side of the venue.
- The closest railway station is Partick Train Station, 1.2 miles from the venue. Visit ScotRail for more information and to book your train tickets.
- The closest subway station is Hillhead, 0.2 miles from the venue.
- The closest bus stop is Hamilton Drive. Serviced by 8, 8A, 15, 90 and 372.
- The main access for the venue is Auditorium Belltower.
- Wheelchair access is through the Brasserie entrance.
- The outside pavement is not flush with the main entrance.
- The entrance doors do not open automatically.
- There are some steps between the entrance and event space.
- There is an accessible lift.
Inside the Venue
- There is one disabled toilet, located on the fourth floor.
- There will be a bar at the event, the bar is wheelchair accessible.
- This venue does not have induction loops or infrared.
- Guide dogs are welcome.
Where the Event is Taking Place
- There is seating available.
- The event space has dark brown wooden flooring.
- The venue is lit by dimmed lighting.
- The venue is well ventilated.